Breda University of Applied Sciences is establishing its special Sony Interactive Entertainment International Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. Advertisement
The scholarship is especially established with an aim to provide under-represented groups access to higher education. Between 2022 to 2027, a total of 5 students will be awarded this scholarship which is worth € 40,000 over four years of study.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Fantastic option to get a bachelor’s degree in the Netherlands.
Breda University of Applied Sciences is a Dutch vocational university in Breda, Netherlands, that was formerly knowns at NHTV. Ranking 27th in the Netherlands, and 3283rd in the global 2023 rating, the university proudly follows in-domain and cross-domain learning and research.
Why choose to study at the Breda University of Applied Sciences? BUas is a promising institute of education that holds the mission of empowering young professionals who are on their journey to shape a better world. Students at Breda are trained to be innovative and seek collaborations outside their own fields of study and become critical and pragmatic thinkers who are ready to face current challenges and those that lie ahead of us in a sustainable world.
Application Deadline: Students must make sure to submit their applications before 1st May 2023.
- University or Organization: Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: € 40,000
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: EU country students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor programme for Games in either Visual Art, Game Design & Production, or Game Programming study paths at the BUas can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate entry level skills, talent, and motivation for game development.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply through the StudieLink portal for admission. They want to apply for the scholarship and must submit a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school diploma, including grade list and translation
- Most recent grade list if have not yet obtained the diploma
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the bachelor programme they want to join at BUas.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOELF IBT – 80
The Breda University of Applied Sciences will provide the winning candidates a total amount of €40,000 for financial support to cover the tuition fees and living expenses for four study years.