Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the Full-Time Master Degree Studies International Scholarships offered by the Government of Lithuania for the academic session 2022-2023.Advertisement
The education award will help students by providing a fund to the international students who want to pursue a master’s degree programme in Lithuania.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Golden chance for international students to study in Lithuania.
Lithuania has a long history of higher education and a friendly environment for tourists. Students have the choice of attending classes full-time or part-time.
Why should you apply for this programme? The Lithuanian higher education system has a lot to give, but it can be intimidating for a prospective student. International students can select from more than 500 English-taught study programs offered by a variety of Lithuanian universities.Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 9 May 2022.
- University or Organization: Government of Lithuania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 420 Euros
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Lithuania
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Georgia, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Moldova Ukraine, and foreigners of Lithuanian origin from non-EU and EFTA countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or have received no less than 210 ECTS of included studies at a Lithuanian higher education institution.
- Must have an official letter of acceptance or pre-acceptance from a Lithuanian higher education institution for full-time Master’s degree studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to apply online to a master’s degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the enclosed documents must be submitted online in any of the following formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, and PDF. Documents must be submitted only through the online application system.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme applicant must have a previous year’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must have high-quality knowledge of Lithuanian, English, or other languages in which the study programme is being performed (a minimum of a B2 level of command of the language of instruction according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
The government of Lithuania will provide the following awards:
- A monthly scholarship and a grant covering the study cost are offered to citizens of:
- Ukraine (30 grants);
- Belarus (20 grants);
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, foreign citizens of Lithuanian origin, Moldova, (15 grants altogether);
- A monthly scholarship is offered to citizens of China, Israel, Japan, South Korea (5 grants altogether).
- A monthly scholarship is equal to 420 Euros.