The University of Sheffield is offering Postgraduate Scholarships for home Students starting a taught postgraduate course in 2023. If your application is successful, you can use the scholarship towards fees or living expenses – the choice is yours.AdvertisementThe University of Sheffield is a premier-league, research-led institution with a population of over 25,000 students, including more than 6,500 international students from over 115 countries.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
worthy offer for students to get a masters degree in the UK.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? At this University, candidates can develop their skills and build a working knowledge and pursue their interests and meet new people.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through May 9, 2023.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Awards: worth £10,000 each
- Number of Scholarships: 100+ scholarships will be awarded.
- Nationality: UK students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
You can apply for a scholarship if you meet the following four criteria:
- Studying a taught postgraduate course full-time or part-time for a maximum of four years.
- Domiciled in the UK and not charged international rate fees.
- Not already qualified at the master’s level or higher.
- From a group that is evidentially under-represented among the institution’s taught masters population – see the widening participation criteria below.
- Already achieved or currently predicted a first-class undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- English Language Requirement: These are the qualifications most commonly presented by applicants. However, different courses require different levels of achievement in these qualifications.
- International English Language Testing Service (IELTS): Overall score of 6.5 or above, with at least 5.5 in each component
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): Overall score of 176 or above, with at least 162 in each component
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Overall score of 176 or above, with at least 162 in each component
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): Overall score of 61 or above, with at least 51 in each component
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) internet-based test (IBT): Overall score of 88 or above, with at least 17 in Listening, 17 in Writing, 18 in Reading, and 20 in Speaking
- University of Sheffield English Proficiency Test (USEPT) (graded as a percentage equivalent to IELTS point score, eg, 65% = IELTS 6.5): Overall score of 65% or above, with at least 55% in each component.
The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer 100+ scholarships worth £10,000 each for home students starting a taught postgraduate course in 2023.