The Wuhan University of Technology has set up a Chinese Government Scholarship High-Level Postgraduate Program to encourage excellent overseas students to pursue their Master’s and PhD degrees. The scholarship program has been organized for the academic year 2023-2024 in China.
WUT offers this scholarship to exclusive international students who want to undertake a Master’s and PhD study in China. The award is exempt from a Tuition waiver and free accommodation. Also provide Living allowance: PhD 3500 RMB/month or Master’s 3000RMB/month.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Chinese Government Scholarship High-Level Postgraduate Program in ChinaAdvertisement
Great offer for International students to study in China.
0 (0 votes)
The Wuhan University of Technology is a general university in Wuhan, Hubei. The Wuhan University of Technology (hereafter referred to as WUT) was merged on May 27th, 2000, from the former Wuhan University of Technology (established in 1948), Wuhan Transportation University (established in 1946), and Wuhan Automotive Polytechnic University (established in 1958).
Why study at the Wuhan University of Technology? WUT is one of the top Chinese universities under the immediate authority of the Ministry of Education and one of the institutes in the country’s construction plan of world-class institutes and first-class disciplines. WUT is also constructed together by the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Transport, the State Oceanic Administration, and the State Administration of Science, Technology, and Industry for National Defense.
Application Deadline: March 15th, 2023.
- University or Organization: Wuhan University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and Doctoral Program
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a Master’s and Doctoral Program in any subject offered by the University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates with Foreign citizenship and in good health.
- Candidates who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates applying for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- For Applicants for Chinese-medium programs, HSK certificate level four or above is required for the applicants who would like to study in the programs of science and engineering; HSK level five is required for the applicants who would like to study in the programs of liberal arts and medical programs. Applicants who have yet to reach the required level of Chinese are requested to take Chinese language training courses for one year before starting their degree studies.
- Candidates whose native language is Chinese or who can provide proof of studying at the previous institution where the teaching language is Chinese can apply for an HSK test waiver for further approval from the Wuhan University of Technology.
- Applicants for English-medium programs should provide a score report on the English Language test. TOEFL requires 80, and IELTS requires 6. For those who could not offer those mentioned above Standard English test results, additional oral or written English tests organized by the Wuhan University of Technology will be required to participate.
- Native English-speaking applicants could be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- This program generally only supports registered students studying in China. Applicants who have already completed degree studies in China should graduate in more than one year.
- Applicants applying to study their native language or the third country’s native languages, such as English or French, are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in here and apply for the Master and PhD programs at the University. After that, complete the Scholarship application on the CSC Online Application.
- Supporting Documents: Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Application Form for International Scholars and Students of the Wuhan University of Technology (written in Chinese or English).
- Notarized highest diploma (degree certificate) and transcripts original and copy of each one: issued directly by the school/university, with an official stamp?. Prospective diploma recipients should submit official documents from their current school to prove their current student status and the expected degree certificate and graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English should attach notarized Chinese or English translations. (Bachelor’s Degree is required for Master’s programs, and a Master’s Degree is required for doctoral programs).
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or English.
- Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of a valid ordinary passport with a minimum of one year before its expiration.
- Photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese, can be downloaded from http://www.campuschina.org.The Physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Only complete forms or forms with the present physician’s signature, the hospital’s official stamp, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered valid.
- Valid HSK certificate (if available); for non-native English applicants, a valid English-level certificate is required if applying for an English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter (if available).
- None Criminal Punishment Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the University’s requirements for a Master’s and Doctoral degree program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants for English-medium programs should provide score reports on English Language tests.
- TOEFL requires 80
- IELTS requires 6.
The Wuhan University of Technology will provide a Tuition waiver, free accommodation;
- Living allowance: (PHD 3500RMB/per month, Master 3000RMB/per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance;
- International travel expenses: self-afforded.