The USA is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also have a desire to study in the US, then you can join the Provost’s Excellence Scholarships provided by Oregon State University.
The award is accessible for brilliant overseas students starting a bachelor’s degree coursework at Oregon State University in the United States.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for international students to study undergraduate in the US with financial help.
Founded in 1868 as a public flagship research university, Oregon State University offers more than 200 undergraduate degree programs and a variety of postgraduate degree programs.
Why study at Oregon State University? A university is a place where students gather to study and socialize. Here, students can enhance their core values and get opportunities for the professional world.Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through February 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: Oregon State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000/year for up to 4 years
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- First-Year or IYO students with a GPA of 3.5+
- UTP or Transfer students with GPA of 3.25+
- Renewable with a 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university. There is no separate application process.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your official transcripts from all schools attended, copy of passport, Current bank or sponsorship letter showing funds to cover the cost of one year of study and affidavit of support form.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma with a 3.0+ GPA to apply for the admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following test scores:
- 70+ iBT TOEFL
- 0 IELTS
- Level 5 Academic English completion
- 48+ PTEA
The bursary will provide the award amount of $6,000 per year for up to 4 years accredited towards the study expense of the students.