The University of New Hampshire is offering mind-blowing International Student Scholarships to support and promote the education of students in the United States.Advertisement
This funding opportunity is aimed to foster the participation of talented foreign students in the university’s bachelor’s degree programme.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
4 (1 vote)
The University of New Hampshire (UNH) is a public land-grant research university in Durham, New Hampshire. It was founded and incorporated in 1866 as a land grant college affiliated with Dartmouth College in Hanover, moved to Durham in 1893, and took its current name in 1923. UNH is the largest state university system in the state of New Hampshire, with over 15,000 students. It was also the most expensive state-sponsored school in the United States for in-state students.
Why study at the University of New Hampshire? They are New Hampshire’s flagship public research institution. This means they share a special commitment to pursuing research that contributes to the greater good. With award-winning faculty, cutting-edge facilities, and the main campus within reach of everything from the mountains and ocean to the major metropolitan hub of Boston, we put you at the edge of possible.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is February 1
- University or Organization: University of New Hampshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All applicants to UNH are considered for merit-based scholarships at the time of application review.
- Scholarships are intended to recognize, and reward behaviors valued by UNH.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students may apply for UNH admission using the online common application. No additional application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: Each applicant must have their official high school transcript, college transcript(s) for dual enrollment coursework, General Equivalency Diploma, three letters of recommendation or HiSET sent directly to UNH Admissions either electronically or via mail to the following address: UNH Admissions 3 Garrison Avenue Durham, NH 03824
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete their education at the University of New Hampshire.