Intending to ensure all skilled and deserving students have access to higher education, the University of Queensland delivers Scalable and Lightweight On-Device Recommender Systems Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.AdvertisementThe program aims to provide an amazing grant option to excellent domestic and international students who want to start postgraduate research at the University of Queensland. The scholarship winners will be awarded an amount of $29,863 per annum.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
UQ Scalable and Lightweight On-Device Recommender Systems International Scholarships in Australia
Nice offer to study in Australia.
The University of Queensland, founded in Australia, was based in 1909 and had a lengthy record of helping students worldwide. UQ is a public research university classified 47th in the World University Ranking. Master’s and PhD degrees in various study fields are open. UQ’s heart goal is to provide for the general right via superiority in education, research, and meeting with our communities and members: regional, federal, and international.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ is a research institute that promotes progressive concepts that help the globe. It maintains specialists with the same desire for instruction excellence as the Queensland students. Complete and high-quality education is integrated into the schedules at UQ, which ultimately connects students to more opportunities. During the academic year, the students will be taught in a challenging yet motivating manner. Students receive additional national teaching honors due to the university’s focus on teaching excellence.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Computer Science and IT
- Course Level: Postgraduate research (HDR)
- Award: $29,863 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Various
- Nationality: Domestic, International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Domestic or International are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research in Computer science and IT is offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They have to prove you are prepared for PhD study. They do this by showing the following:
- Applicants have completed some research experience
- Applicants have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for this scholarship when they submit an application for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). They don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- References/letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
- IELTS – 6.5
The university will provide an amount of $29,863 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annually, for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.