The University of Nebraska Omaha is offering International Graduate Scholarships for high-achieving candidates for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is open to all international students pursuing studies at the graduate level, masters or PhD at the University of Nebraska Omaha. The applicants must be full-time on-campus students to be eligible for this scholarship award valued at $2,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in the USA.
The University of Nebraska Omaha is a public research university in Omaha, Nebraska. The university was founded in 1908 as a private, non-sectarian college. It is a Metropolitan University of distinction and a Carnegie Doctoral Research institution ranking 299th out of 443 National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Nebraska Omaha? The University of Nebraska Omaha is recognized as the premier Metropolitan University throughout the United States and the world, with a focus on exceptional education, ground-breaking research, and the lifelong success of the university’s students and alumni.
Application Deadline: The application process is open, but the students must also observe course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: University of Nebraska Omaha
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s or PhD
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate level, master’s or PhD level degree programmes offered at the University of Nebraska Omaha can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be on-campus students.
- The applicants must have full-time enrolment in at least nine credit hours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Online admission applications must be submitted. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic career objectives
- Other evidence of graduate potential
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be meet the entry requirements of the university for the graduate program they want to join ideally, a bachelor’s or master’s degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
The University of Nebraska Omaha will present a scholarship award worth $2,000 to the selected candidates to utilize towards tuition fee costs.