Do you want financial help to complete your education? Then, QUT has just the opportunity for you. It has launched the PhD Scholarships in the Centre for Biomedical Technologies for the academic year 2023-2024.Advertisement
https://5175c848d02aedbfc28ffd181452e665.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-40/html/container.htmlThe educational program aims to encourage Australian or New Zealand and International candidates who want to pursue a PhD and MPhil degree at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
QUT PhD Scholarships in Centre for Biomedical Technologies in Australia
Great opportunity to get a research degree in Australia with funding.
Established in 1989, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a public research university in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. QUT offers undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher-degree research courses. It aims to achieve real-world sustainability through its research, programs, initiatives, and everyday activities.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT campuses show high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the requirements of students, academics, and researchers. While studying at the QUT, students will get world-class skills and infrastructure. They will also acquire practical learning and the latest technology during their study.Application Deadline: 31 January 2023
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD and MPhil
- Award: $30,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand and International students can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for PhD and MPhil in Engineering, Health and community, Science, technology, and engineering and mathematics subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be considered domestic.
- Prospective applicants must have identified or plan to identify a research project in a domain in a research team within the School of Mechanical, Medical, and Process Engineering from which CBT is affiliated.
- Applicants must nominate a proposed supervisor and contact the supervisor before submitting an Expression of Interest.
- Applicants must demonstrate an outstanding track record, such as a first-class bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences or first-class honors, high-quality research outputs, and relevant industry experience.
- Applicants must be able to commence on shore by July 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, candidates must apply for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master of Philosophy program at QUT University. To apply for the scholarship, students must send the supporting documents via mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit their up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) and a copy of their latest academic transcript, if applicable, at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this scholarship, they must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- For admission to a Master of Philosophy, applicants must check out the entry requirement.
- For admission to a Doctor of Philosophy, applicants must check out the entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: To assess English language proficiency, the university accepts results from the following tests:
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT (Internet-based)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
The Queensland University of Technology will provide Full-time students with an annual stipend of $30,000 per annum. The scholarship will be offered for 3.5 years for PhD students and 1.75 years for Master of Philosophy (MPhil) students.