To recognize and reward students’ talent in the United Kingdom, Nottingham Trent University is providing the Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The educational opportunity is available for international undergraduate and postgraduate students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement and the potential to contribute to the university community.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for students to get 25% and 50% tuition fees at the University of Nottingham in the UK.
Nottingham Trent University, ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, is a public research university. It is an international educational institution that is recognized for constantly delivering outstanding teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students and has been awarded a gold rating in the UK government’s Teaching Excellence Framework.
Why choose to study at Nottingham Trent University? Nottingham Trent University delivers progressive, successful, and high-quality education to ensure its learners develop their higher technical skills to be industry-ready or academically prepared to progress to the next level of study. NTU aims to ensure learners develop their higher technical skills.Application Deadline: Applications must be received by Wednesday, 29 June 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate-level or postgraduate degree study at NTU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have applied and been admitted to an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at NTU.
- Students must have to demonstrate excellent academic achievement and the potential to contribute to the university community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply through the online portal of the university. After that, complete an application form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents: qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to a degree programme, students must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, studying in the UK can be challenging. That’s why they make sure you have the language skills you need to succeed right from the start.
Nottingham Trent University will provide 25% and 50% of tuition fees for an undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. For undergraduate courses, first-year only then £3,000 following years.