Are you excited to take the next step and achieve all your education goals but don’t have sufficient finance? Apply for the Undergraduate Freshman Scholarships offered at Radford University for the academic year 2022-2023.Advertisement
All international undergraduate freshmen (first-year) students who are eligible for this scholarship will automatically be considered for a merit-based scholarship based on the academic record provided with the application for admission. The scholarship award range between USD $6,000 and $10,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great opportunity for overseas students to get $6,000-$10,000 at Radford University.
Radford University is a public university in Radford, Virginia. It is one of the state’s eight doctorate-granting public universities ranking 29th in Regional Universities South. It aims to find a successful pursuit of educational excellence for new students begins with making the transition from home and high school to the university environment.
Why choose to study at Radford University? Radford University setting brings on new challenges and responsibilities. Radford University has developed several programs and supportive services to promote its intent for all admitted students to be both challenged and supported in the transition that includes academic, social, and personal growth.
Application Deadline: Students must apply by the regular decision deadline, i.e. 1st February 2022.
- University or Organization: Radford University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate programme taught at Radford can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an impressive academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must start their admission applications online. Scholarship winners will be considered on the basis of their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit a transcript from all high schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet all requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 70 to 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
Radford University will hand scholarships worth $6,000-$10,000 to cover their undergraduate education costs.