The University of Queensland is providing a golden opportunity via its PhD Scholarship in Directed Fuzz Testing for Automated Software Bug Detection for the academic session 2023-2024. Interested global students can apply for this funding program in Australia.
This amazing opportunity is available for domestic and international students at the University of Queensland. This scholarship aims to promote and support talented candidates studying postgraduate research in Computer science and IT. The university will provide an amount of $32,192 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annually, a living stipend, and tuition fees.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
UQ International PhD Scholarship in Australia
Nice opportunity to get PhD degree in Australia.
Queensland University is the second-largest research excellence university in Australia. Established in 1909, with 4000 courses available at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, it is an international higher education university in Australia. UQ has one of the most comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland. Students worldwide can receive associate, bachelor, master’s, doctoral, and higher-decorate degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university affects the community by hiring excellence by building, preserving, communicating, and applying knowledge. It also supports shaping the future by getting together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and advance concepts that benefit the world. UQ has a progressive focus on excellence in teaching and delivers additional nationwide learning awards to scholars. Candidates may gain practical experience in the corporation through internships and courses all along with their studies at UQ.Application Deadline: 15 February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Computer Science and IT
- Course Level: Postgraduate research (HDR)
- Award: $32,192 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Domestic, International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research degree in Computer science and IT offered by UQ
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students have to prove they are prepared for PhD study. They do this by showing the following:
- Have completed some research experience
- Have completed an approved university degree and
- Can meet the English language requirements.
- An approved degree needs to be:
- In an area relevant to their proposed PhD project and
- Completed at most ten years ago.
- They need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA, will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for this scholarship when they submitted an application for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). They don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- References/letters of recommendation
- Other documents
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the university’s requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
- IELTS – 6.5
The university will provide an amount of $32,192 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annually, a living stipend, and tuition fees for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.