Do you want to experience student life in the United States? The Wichita State University is offering Freshmen Merit award, Honors Merit study award, WSU National Merit award, and Additional Scholarships.
The university is giving an opportunity to participate in the multiple scholarships for Incoming Freshmen for the year 2021-2022.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful opportunity for Domestic and International Students.
Wichita State University offers more than 60 undergraduate degree programs in more than 200 areas of study in six colleges. It has a long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurship that spurs the economy and serves the needs of the local community.
Why study at Wichita State University? The university provides professional, high-quality careers and information service for students. It encompasses careers, student development, and outreach activities, including career resources and appointments and skills sessions.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
University or Organization: Wichita State University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: $1,000 to $50,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International Students can apply for this scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subjects in Engineering, Science offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have:
Freshmen Merit Scholarships:
- Scholarship awarded over four years with eligibility
- Award offers are based on high school GPA and national test scores (ACT/SAT).
- November 1st Priority Date for consideration
Honors College Merit Scholarship: The Scholarship is open for incoming freshmen and transfer students who are fully admitted to Wichita State and to the Dorothy and Bill Cohen Honors College.
WSU National Merit Scholarships:
- Applications are open to National Merit Finalists and National Hispanic Recognition Finalists
- Annual amount varies; scholarship awarded over four years with eligibility
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After being accepted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to the university, the applicant can check the Admission Requirement.
- Language Requirements: All applicants are required to provide evidence of their English language.
- Freshmen Merit Scholarships will cover up to $8,000 – $24,000
- Honors College Merit Scholarship will cover $1,000
- WSU National Merit Scholarships will cover $50,000