In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the University of Bristol delivers GREAT Scholarships to Indian students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is exclusively delivered to national of India applicants only. To be eligible, the applicants must have undertaken a postgraduate program at the University of Bristol. One scholarship of £10,000 is available, which must be used towards tuition fees.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
GREAT Scholarship for Indian Students at University of Bristol, UK
Nice offer for Indian students to study in the UK.
Bristol University is one of the UK’s most famous and successful institutes and delivers a refreshing teaching and education background. Nowadays, students from around 120 nations are studying here in Bristol. The University of Bristol is an English-based educational university founded in 1876 by the union of the Merchant Venturers’ School and Bristol University College. It delivers both undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in multiple areas.
Why study at the University of Bristol? Bristol is at the border of international research by innovating cot death prevention to nanotechnology. It supports worthy causes like gender equality, racism, women’s safety, etc. It aims to equip its students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers in a competitive global market. The university teachers and researchers change lives, expand minds and help current, and future leaders understand power and responsibility.Application Deadline: 24 April 2023
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate study programs offered at Bristol can be applied to undertake.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must be a national of India, holding an Indian passport.
- They are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Already hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) to start a one-year full-time master’s degree in September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their postgraduate admission application online on the university portal. After that, Scholarship application details can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references
- Scanned university degree
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – B2
- IELTS – 5.5
The University of Bristol will provide one scholarship of £10,000 is available, which must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a master’s degree.