The new Kirby Laing International Scholarships is now available at the University of Edinburgh in the UK. The scholarship will be awarded to students who have applied for admission on a full-time basis for a one-year postgraduate Masters’s program of study within the School of Divinity commencing in the 2020/21 academic session.
The University of Edinburgh is the second most popular university in the UK, which was founded in 1582 and is one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for international students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? While attending this university, students can get the chance to achieve their individual aspirations and become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: April 5, 2023.
- Scholarship Provider: University of Edinburgh
- Course Level: Postgraduate master’s study.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the School of Divinity for the 2023-24 academic sessions.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance allowance of £12,000.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to three
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- The scholarship will be awarded to students who have applied for admission on a full-time basis for a one-year postgraduate Masters’s program of study within the School of Divinity commencing in the 2023-2024 academic year.
- How to Apply: The online scholarship application form is in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd web-based information portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit degree certificates, transcripts, Research proposals, and references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
https://52ff58270c35b6432ed64f2cdfa1aebe.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-40/html/container.htmlThe scholarships will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance allowance of £12,000. Scholarships are awarded in the School of Divinity for the 2023-24 academic sessions.