Begin your career at the Amsterdam University College in the Netherlands by applying for its ASF Scholarships. The scholarship programme is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
All non-EU/EEA and EU/EEA international students can make an application for this scholarship including Dutch students. Awards vary from EUR 5,550 to EUR 16,550 per year depending upon the origin of the applicants.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance for applicants in Netherlands.
Amsterdam University College is a public liberal arts college in the Netherlands and ranks 57th by QS Global University Ranking, 2019 with nearly 900 students, 50% of whom are international.
Why choose to study at the Amsterdam University College? At Amsterdam University College, students are free to choose a major within the sciences, social sciences, or humanities. The University has quickly distinguished itself with a strong offering in the sciences.Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting your application for an ASF Scholarship starting in September 2022 is 1st April 2022.
- University or Organization: Amsterdam University College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: EUR 16,550
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: International students from Non-EU/EEA and EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply. Dutch students can also apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any undergraduate or graduate programme at AUC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have also applied for a place at AUC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must make use of the university’s application portal to apply. The scholarship application form can be filled here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university
- Your motivation to study at AUC, personal study plan, and self-assessment
- Official transcripts/certified copies of diplomas/most recent grade lists (secondary education)
- Official English translations
- Proof of identity (copy of passport/ID card)
- Recent identification photograph of yourself
- Admission Requirements: Students must have, on average, a secondary school GPA of ?7.5 in the Dutch system (? 3.0 for the US and other high schools, ? 5 for IB, ? 10 for Abitur).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- CAE – Grade A
- CPE – Grade C
The selected candidates will be entitled to receive EUR 5,550 or EUR 16,550 per year by the Amsterdam University College towards the cost of the applied study programme.