Applications are open for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship funded by the Victoria University of Wellington. This award is available for international applicants who intend to study for an undergraduate degree for the academic year 2023-2024.
The grant aims to support new international students currently onshore in New Zealand to study at the Victoria University of Wellington. This scholarship aims to cover $10,000 for the first year of study, which will be put toward tuition fees.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand
Great offer to study in New Zealand.
Victoria University of Wellington stood established in 1897 by an Act of Parliament and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand. Victoria University of Wellington is New Zealand’s globally ranked capital city institute and will be one of the excellent global-civic universities. Its mission is to undertake excellent research, teaching, and general engagement in the service of regional, nationwide, provincial, and international societies.
Why study at the Victoria University of Wellington? It is one of Australia’s numerous industry-related organizations and is one of the top 2% of the globe’s institutes. Students will learn from the top industry specialists who join the theory with practice to prepare for their careers from the first day. At this university, the participants will get a variety of studies and complete support from professional teachers or researchers. They will also get chances to create their personality and communication skills.
Application Deadline: Open for 2023.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in an undergraduate degree.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be new international students who are paying full international fees and are entering their first year of an undergraduate degree.
- Applicants are expected to have the equivalent of a USA GPA of an A range (A-, A, A+). Students who have studied at a New Zealand high school will be assessed based on NCEA Level 2 or 3 Certificate endorsed with Excellence.
- Applicants must commence their studies in Trimester 1, Trimester 2, or Trimester 3, 2023.
- Applicants must be studying onshore in New Zealand.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must be admitted to the undergraduate degree at the university. After that, students must submit an online application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcript
- English language documents
- Copy of Passport
- letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the university requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The Victoria University of Wellington will provide Scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence. Scholarships are valued at $10,000 for the first year of study, which will be paid for tuition.