Want to undertake your further studies in an institute of higher learning in Germany? The Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung is presenting Scholarships for International Students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is established especially for non-German citizens who want to pursue their master’s level education in a German public or publicly accredited university. The applicants must have B2 level proficiency in German and have outstanding academic performance to be considered. The scholarship value consists of 850€ and coverage of other expenses.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for international students in Germany
Founded in 1990, the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung is one of the six major political foundations in the Federal Republic of Germany. It is a registered non-profit organization. The foundation’s prime task is to conduct political education both in Germany and abroad and is also supported by a large number of volunteers across the country.
Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung seeks to represent democratic socialism with an unwavering internationalist focus and adhere strongly to the legacy of its namesake, German socialist leader Rosa Luxemburg. Standing for the tradition of the workers’ and women’s movements, as well as anti-fascism and anti-racism, the foundation shows commitment to a radical perspective emphasizing public awareness, enlightenment and social critique.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is open. However, applicants are required to observe the course-specific deadlines of their respective universities.
- University or Organization: Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 850€
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Non-German students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can enroll in a master’s degree program at a public or publicly accredited German university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have social engagement in the spirit of the Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung.
- The applicants must showcase outstanding academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can apply for admission in their desired university via its respective application procedure. Scholarship application inquiry can be directed to this mail – email@example.com +49 (0)30 44310-223.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants may be required to submit academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, personal essay, CV, etc.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have proof of a completed Bachelor’s degree or finished basic study.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have at least B-2 level proficiency in the German language.
The successfully selected winners of the scholarship will be awarded a monthly basic scholarship consisting of 850€ along with a lump sum of 20€. Additionally, 86€ for health and nursing insurance can also be expected.