Do you want to want to complete your postgraduate study in the UK? If so, here is the best option to apply for the Postgraduate Taught Scholarships offered by the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience.
There are a number of scholarships available for all full-time students undertaking a Postgraduate Taught (PGCert, PGDip or MSc) course at the IoPPN, starting in September 2020.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A great choice for students from all over the world to study in the UK.
Established in 1948, The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience is a research institution that offers a wide range of master’s and diploma programmes, and outstanding research opportunities.
Why at Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience? In this institute, students can enjoy unrivalled learning and placement opportunities. It provides a world-class research environment for international students.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University: The Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have applied to one of the full-time Postgraduate Taught Programmes at the IoPPN (*see the full list of eligible courses below), and be due to commence their programme in September 2020 (please note scholarships cannot be deferred to 2021 or later entry)
- As the award provides partial funding only, applicants must be able to confirm that they have/are seeking the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, you must submit an online application form for one of the IoPPN Postgraduate Taught programmes. Once you have applied for your chosen programme, please complete the scholarship application form and email to Dr Juliet Foster firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Academic qualifications and merit, relevant clinical and/or work experience and personal statement should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for the award, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Fulfill the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements for the Postgraduate Taught Programme, set by King’s College London.
To support students for postgraduate study, the program will provide financial support. The value of scholarships is up to £5,000 to the winning candidates.