To encourage the education of high-performing students in Canada, the ÉTS School of Technology is offering the Internal Masters and Doctorate International Scholarships for the session 2022/2023.
The funding programme is available to support dazzling candidates who want to undertake a master’s and doctorate degree at the ÉTS School of Technology.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Golden opportunity to study in Canada.
In Montreal, Quebec, Canada, École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS) is a public engineering faculty. Founded in 1974, the École de technologie supérieure forms part of the framework of the Université du Québec.
Why study at ÉTS School of Technology? Concentrating on applied engineering teaching and technology transfer to companies where engineers and researchers who are known for their realistic, industrial, and innovative approaches are taught.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through January 24, 2022.
- University or Organization: ÉTS School of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctorate
- Award: Master’s: $5,000 (1 semester),Doctorate: $7,500 (1 semester)
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s and doctorate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master’s (with thesis) or PhD program at the University.
- Must not be in an extension period.
- Must not hold a reward of $10,000 or more per year obtained in a competition/selection process.
- Master’s candidates must have a cumulative average of at least 3, 5/4.3 in the current program of studies.
- PhD candidates must have passed the doctoral exam (DGA1030).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University. After that, candidates have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts and other supporting completed documentation. PDF documents to send by email to email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission, you need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with specific curricular requirements.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
ÉTS School of Technology will provide an award for masters: $5,000 (1 semester) and for doctorate: $7,500 (1 semester)