The new Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program is now available at the University of Toronto in Canada. Students worldwide are eligible to apply to pursue the undergraduate program in Canada.
The Lester B. Pearson International Program at the University of Toronto is intended to recognize international holders who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and are recognized as leaders within their schools.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent to study at the University of Toronto.
3.5 (8 votes)
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, because it surrounds Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada.
Application Deadline: School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022, Student scholarship application deadline: January 16, 2023
University or Organization: University of Toronto
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Award: Cover Tuition
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International candidates
The program can be taken in Canada
- International candidates are eligible to apply for this program.
- These are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- International pupils nominated by their school will be invited to apply for the Lester B. Pearson International education.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- An international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
- An original and creative thinker
- Committed to school and community
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- Enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- Beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin their studies in 2023 and complete their application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- To apply, applicant will need toreceive a nomination from your school (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in their program, available here.(external link))
- Once they’ve received a nomination and applied to the university, students can complete the online Lester B. Pearson application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit Transcripts, Letters of reference, Résumé, statement of intent, a sample of written work, and GRE scores.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree to apply for the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the university’s English Language Requirement.
The Lester B. Pearson International awards will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The award is tenable only at the University of Toronto.