Unlock your academic potential with a scholarship. The Trinity College Dublin at the University of Dublin is pleased to announce the Haddad Foundation Fellowship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Haddad Foundation will award four scholarships to Brazilian students who wish to pursue one of the postgraduate courses: MFA and the MPhil in Creative Writing. The Haddad Fellowship aims to develop studies, research, and activities related to Brazil‘s chosen areas of specialization.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Haddad Foundation Fellowship for Brazilian Students in Ireland
Worthy offer to study in Ireland.
Trinity College Dublin at the University of Dublin offers both taught and research postgraduate opportunities and a broad range of undergraduate courses across its 24 Schools. It’s 29% of total students come from outside the country.
Why study at the University of Dublin? Trinity College Dublin is Ireland’s leading university, ranked 1st in Ireland and 98th worldwide. Its undergraduate and postgraduate students can work with some of their field’s most influential and reputable professors. Trinity ranks 91st in the world for Graduate Employability 2 and is dedicated to preparing its students for the ever-changing challenges of the 21st-century workplace.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on 2 January 2023 and close on 14 April 2023. Submit course application no later than 28 February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Dublin
- Department: Trinity College Dublin
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: One year’s tuition fee and €15,000 stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: Brazilian
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Brazil
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a Postgraduate course (the MFA courses and the MPhil in Creative Writing) at Trinity College Dublin at the University of Dublin, Ireland.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The student must have completed their undergraduate degree at the time of registration.
- D. students or holders of a Ph.D. are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- Candidates who are regularly enrolled in a postgraduate course or possess a postgraduate degree (except a Ph.D.) are eligible for this scholarship program.
- Brazilian nationals with dual European citizenship are not eligible for this scholarship program, encouraging graduates to return to Brazil after course completion.
- Candidates must reside in Brazil at the time of registration, ensuring a Non-EU fee status. Candidates must demonstrate an overall grade of at least 7.1 during their BA degree. In the case of professional-oriented programs (MFA courses), candidates should also demonstrate actual work done in the relevant area.
- Students are welcome to apply before they have received an offer of admission. However, only candidates who receive an offer of admission by 1 June 2023 will be considered further.
How to Apply
Whether applying for a taught or research course, applicants must apply for their postgraduate course using a course finder.
- How to Apply: To apply for the HADDAD Fellowship scholarships, applicants must apply for the desired postgraduate course through the TCD portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents to support the application:
- Registration form. Available online on com.
- CV (preferably Lattes CV).
- A copy of the candidate’s original transcripts.
- Letter of interest in English (1000–1500 words).
- Abstract of the proposal (up to 500 words).
- Personal statement (up to 500 words).
- Two academic references
- Certified copy of degree certificate
- Candidates to the MPhil courses: a recent academic paper written in English – up to 3000 words.
- Candidates to the MFA courses: a portfolio of work showing your experience in the relevant area.
- A copy of the student’s passport must be valid until the end of the exchange program.
- English proficiency certificate.
- Send all documents electronically to the Haddad Fellowship. Send documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email must read HADDAD Fellowship + Full name + Student Application Number.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the following requirements to study master’s at Trinity College Dublin. General Trinity College Requirements and International Student Entry Requirements.
- Language Requirement: A recognized certificate of English Language Competency is required if English is not your first language.
Candidates will receive the following benefits:
- The Fellowship covers one year’s international tuition fee (2023–2024) plus €15,000 to be paid as a monthly stipend.
- The stipend will be paid from October 2023 to September 2024 if the forms are correctly filled out by September 2023.
- The university will provide up to four scholarships for selected winning applicants.