To support excellent students from low- and middle-income countries that want to pursue their master’s study abroad, the Erasmus University Rotterdam has established the EsCHERScholarship for excellent students 2023-2024.
Graduate-level students from non-EEA countries enrolling in a Health Economics, Policy & Law programme at the Erasmus University Rotterdam can apply for this scholarship. The applicants must have achieved GPA of 8.0 or above in their most recent academic qualification to be considered. The applicants must request a fee waiver after admission process is complete. Partial tuition fee coverage will be provided to the winning candidates.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent chance for international students in the Netherlands.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public research university in the Netherlands. It was established in 1913 and is named after a 15th-century humanist and theologian, Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus. It is one of the top public universities ranked 208th in QS World University Rankings 2023 and 65th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Erasmus University Rotterdam? Erasmus University Rotterdam is striving to understand and make progress toward solving complex societal challenges. The university has close cooperation with its partners locally and globally which helps it align core activities of education and research. It wants to make a positive social impact.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application must be submitted by 15th April 2023.
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Students from Non-EEA countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master programme in Health Economics, Policy & Law or specialisation in Health Economics taught at Erasmus University Rotterdam can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must request the waiver for the master programme Health Economics, Policy & Law or for the specialisation Health Economics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the university portal. However, to apply for the scholarship, students must submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- A certified copy of the most recent academic transcript
- Evidence of completed admission master programme for which the waiver is requested.
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must demonstrate that the admission requirements for the master programme for which the waiver is requested are met.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOELF IBT – 90
- Cambridge B2 First
- Cambridge C1 Advanced
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency
The Erasmus University Rotterdam will award the winning candidates a partial tuition fee waiver for the year 2023-2024 for their undertaken master’s study program.