Would you like to study in Ireland? Make your dream come true by applying for the Global Business Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin for the academic year 2023/2024.
The grant is focused on encouraging students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree in business studies by providing them financial assistance of up to 5000 euros each, applying to reduce the tuition fees for their first year only.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Hurry Up! Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in Ireland.
Trinity College, established in 1592, formally the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth based in Dublin, is the sole fundamental college of the University of Dublin, an analysis university situated in Dublin, Ireland.
Why choose Trinity College Dublin? The university will promote an ever more distinct and comprehensive student community. Trinity is bound to an accomplished and resourced extension policy, prioritizing quality of learning, access, globalization, and scholars’ experience.
Application Deadline: 30 June each year.
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: Scholarships valued between €3000 to €5000 each
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU Students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Undergraduate Programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of the eligible countries;
- Must hold an offer letter;
- Must be good at academics.
- Applicants who have non-EU status will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must mail their applications to their regional managers (country-specific list) with the subject line, ‘your name + Trinity application ID + Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship’.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents:
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course);
- 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format;
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen University. Applicants must check here for entry requirements, how to apply, and deadlines.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through certificates like GMAT, IELTS, or TOEFL, etc.
Scholarships valued between €3000 to €5000 each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees for the Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) for the first year only.
Application Deadline: If applicants apply by February 1st(our priority deadline), their application for admission will be given the strongest consideration.
The offer of scholarship will remain open for 2 weeks.
- The deadline for Non-EU Undergraduate Applications is June 30th.
- The deadline for all Americas Scholarship Applications is April 1st.
- Indian Scholarship Application deadlines:
- 1st Batch Deadline: 1st March 2023
- 2nd Batch Deadline: 1st May 2023
- 3rd Batch Deadline: 15th June 2023