Ready to futureproof your career? Start your uni journey and take the first step to your master’s with an engineering degree. Check out this Engineering International Success Scholarship program and get help with financial support for your study.
Monash University is delighted to announce the Engineering International Success Scholarships for international students in Australia. The award program is introduced to recognise high-achieving worldwide students. By investing in students, Monash hopes to inspire them to use their education to benefit others.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Good offer for international students to study master with Monash Engineering International Success Scholarship in Australia.
As ranks among the world’s top 100, Monash University is one of Australia’s leading universities that help change lives through research and education. Founded in 1958, it is the second oldest university in the state which has the five campuses, such as one in Malaysia and four in Victoria.
Why at Monash University? Choosing to study at Monash University is a great decision. At Monash, they offer a broad range of flexible, easily understood course options that students need to build successful careers. Monash allows students to dive deeper into the particular area of study that really excites or inspires students.
Application Deadline: Applications for Semester 1, 2023 will open Tuesday 3 January and close Thursday 16 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000 per 48 credit points
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The funding program is going to be awarded for a postgraduate degree course in the Faculty of Engineering at Monash University, Australia.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be international students
- A commencing student enrolling on a postgraduate degree
- Students must have achieved a minimum WAM of 70 in their undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application is required. All students who are considering applying for a Master of Engineering are going to be automatically assessed. Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships. If you think you might be eligible for an equity scholarship, complete the VTAC scholarships application.
- Supporting Documents: Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent, proof of English proficiency, and visa copy.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the Minimum entrance requirements for admission to Monash University Australia.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need to meet English language requirements.
The Monash University will be awarded to the highest achieving commencing students:
- Towards your tuition fees, $10,000 per 48 credit points will be paid.
- 12 scholarships are going to be presented per year.
- To retain this funding recipient must maintain a minimum of Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60.