Searching for a master’s program in Wageningen? The Africa Scholarship Program is launched by Wageningen University and Research to help the students from Africa to accomplish their master’s degree program at the university.
This program will be given to those applicants who have completed their graduate degrees and going to appear in the master’s degree program at the university in Wageningen. Along with this program, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for the 2-year master’s program.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Excellent program for African students to get study fund in the Netherlands.
Wageningen University and Research is basically a combination of Wageningen University and the Wageningen Research Establishment. Due to its logical nature of Wageningen University and Research is positioned in worldwide rankings.
Why study at Wageningen University? Wageningen is providing amazing opportunities to its worldwide students to improve the quality of life for empowering society. In the field of life sciences, agricultural and environmental science, the university is considered world-class.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Applicants having African countries citizenship are eligible.
- Students from all the subject areas are allowed for this grant.
- For being eligible for this grant students must have a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor’s degree and should be enrolled in a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
How to Apply
- How to apply: African students who need to begin their examination in September 2021 might be qualified for the grant. On the off chance that you need to apply to try to finish the MSc application. Send the application form and a reference letter to mailto:email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this grant, students are required to submit their bachelor (or equivalent) degree certificate.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to have a BSc degree and a Grade Point Average (GPA) for this BSc of at least 70% of the maximum grade.
- Language Requirement: For being applied, the applicant should be an expert in the English
This award is a complete package of travel expenses to and from Wageningen, living allowance for 2 years, tuition fee, visa costs and costs for health insurance, budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe, and participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ program.