Do you want to study in New Zealand? If so, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for Dilmah Tea International Study Award offered by Massey University.
New international students at Massey University who have demonstrated evidence of a project they have led that has contributed to a positive impact on their community are eligible to win this award. The applicants must undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree study to be eligible for this award valued at $2,500.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for excellent international students to get funding for their education in New Zealand.
Massey University is a university based in Palmerston North, New Zealand, with significant campuses in Albany and Wellington. The university is ranked 556th in Best Global Universities. The university provides and enriches access to Te Ao M?tauranga (the world of knowledge) to advance excellence in scholarship and to achieve its goals.
Why choose to study at Massey University? Massey University embodies excellence, innovation and evidence-based practice as it supports teaching, learning, and research. Massey stands as a world-class academic library that recognises, values, and respects diversity and champions equitable access to information.Application Deadline: Applications will close on 1st December 2022.
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs offered at Massey University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a new international students.
- The applicants must be an employee or family member of an employee of Dilmah Tea.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must access the university portal to submit their admission applications. Interested candidates must mail the application form to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed application form
- Evidence of a project you have led that has contributed to a positive impact in your community
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the programme and admission entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
Massey University will award the selected candidates a Award of $2,500 for the duration of one year of study.