Brunel University London is now accepting applications for the PhD Studentship in Arts & Social Sciences via the TECHNE2 Doctoral Training Partnership in the United Kingdom. The program is open for home, EU, and international students for the academic year 2023-2024.Advertisement
The funding program helps worthy students who want to start a PhD degree program in the Arts & Social Sciences History, Cultures and Heritage, Visual Arts, Performing and Creative Arts, Languages, and Literature.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
International PhD Studentships in Arts & Social Sciences at Brunel University London, UK
Nice offer to fund PhD study in the UK.
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is the 93rd-best university worldwide in engineering and technology and 11th among British organizations. It is a general research institute with an assignment to benefit associations via Excellency in instruction, analysis, and learning transfer.
Why study at Brunel University London? BUL has around 13,000 students from about 100 nations. To help students with their educational, emotional, and social energy, Brunel furnishes them with a combination of studies, grade agendas, educational possibilities, and skills. The institute is one of the identical finest leafy areas in the nation, including received the Green Flag Award in 2021 for the third year running and thus, demonstrating to be a secure and applicable campus for researchers.
https://6d1d93d45a0fb725070af21a53f1f2f2.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-40/html/container.htmlApplication Deadline: 16th December 2022
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: Arts & Social Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £19668
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The awards can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Home, EU, and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in PhD research subject offered by Brunel University London.
- Cultures and Heritage
- Visual Arts
- Performing and Creative Arts
- Languages and Literature
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- From 21/22 onwards, studentships supported by the United Kingdom Research and Innovation are open to Home, EU, and International students.
- Students must reside in the UK during their studies to receive United Kingdom Research and Innovation funding
- The studentships are highly competitive with two stages of selection: first selection at Brunel and then the second stage at the Doctoral Training Partnership level
- Applicants are normally expected to hold a Master’s degree and a minimum IELTS 7 for international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply to the program through this Application Form. Email all completed documents to techne-at-brunel.ac.uk by December. Note that Interviews for techn? studentships may be required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two written references
- Academic record
- Up-to-date CV
- Personal statement
- BA and MA/MSc degree certificates in the relevant areas and transcript
- Evidence of their English language capability.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0 or equivalent.
The Brunel University London will provide all the following:
- Awards for Home/International include UK tuition fees and provide a stipend grant at the UKRI rate with London weighting, £19668. UKRI funding will not cover international fees set by universities.
- BUL will be covering the difference for any successful international student.