Madonna University is actively reviewing applications from outstanding international students for its International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Madonna University is offering this application application to full-time, degree-seeking students. International undergraduate students are eligible to be considered for this Award. This is a merit-based award for which students must achieve at least GPA of 2.8 to 3.8. The award is valued at $2,000 to $6,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer to international students in USA
0 (0 votes)
Madonna University is a private Catholic university in Livonia, Michigan. The university was founded the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Junior College by the Felician Sisters in 1937 and currently ranks at the 75th position out of 167 Regional Universities Midwest. The institution has become one of the nation’s largest Franciscan universities.
Why choose to study at Madonna University? The Madonna University aims to instill in its students Christian humanistic values, intellectual inquiry, a respect for diversity, and a commitment to serving others through a liberal arts education, integrated with career preparation and based on the truths and principles recognized within a Felician Franciscan tradition.
Application Deadline: Application deadlines for the winter and summer terms are 1st October, 2022 and 1st February, 2023 respectively.
- University or Organization: Madonna University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in USA.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake an undergraduate degree program offered at Madonna University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have at least 2.8 GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to submit an online application form. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Financial Statement for students needing an F1 Visa
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Official (school stamped and sealed) transcripts from all schools attended
- Admission Requirements: The students must submit all necessary documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 70 (iBT)
- IELTS – 6
- MELAB – 76
The winners selected by Madonna University will be presented Awards on the basis of their GPA as below:
|International Student Awards|