Do you have good technical skills? Would you like to work in a small friendly team? Then, you must apply now for the IT Team Leader Position offered at the King’s College Taunton for the academic year 2022-2023.
The applications for this position can be made by all international and domestic aspirants who have experience as an ICT Technician with 2nd level support or in team leadership, level 2/3 support, and advanced IT problem-solving. Selected candidates will be appointed with a designated salary.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great chance for candidates in the UK.
King’s College is an independent co-educational secondary day and boarding school in Taunton, Somerset, England. The university was founded in 1880 by Nathanial Woodard. It is a leading co-educational independent boarding and day school situated in the heart of the West Country.
Why choose to study at the King’s College Taunton? The King’s College Taunton aims to inspire every child to believe in their potential and empower them with confidence to strive for their greatest ambitions and provide individual, personalized learning that will be inspiring for life. It gives its students opportunities to discover their talents by trying new things in a happy, supportive community.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on Wednesday, 17th August 2022.
- University or Organization: King’s College Taunton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and British national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the IT Team Leader position at King’s College Taunton.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have good technical skills and experience, including Microsoft, VMWare, Layer 3 Networking, filtering, and firewalls.
- Good knowledge of the O365, Azure, VMware • Microsoft Endpoint Certification, Azure AAD.
- Previous experience as an ICT Technician with 2nd level support experience.
- Able to work on his/her initiative.
- Ability to task manages a team.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies.
- Have high-quality interpersonal skills.
- Have sensitivity to the different levels of expertise in the various schools.
- Have an interest in new software and hardware developments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must complete and submit the application form via mail or post at email@example.com or HR Manager, King’s Schools Taunton, 20 Holway Avenue, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 3AR, to apply for and be considered for this position.
- Supporting Documents: The students must complete an application form for this IT Team Leader position at King’s.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have 5 GSCE passes or equivalent, including English and Maths, Level 3 qualification in a computing-related subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in English and meet the position’s language requirement.
King’s College Taunton will appoint the successfully selected candidates for the position of IT Team Leader with a competitive and satisfying salary subjected to experience.