Do you want to study in Australia? If yes, you can apply for the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Asteroseismology at the University of Sydney for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship has been established to provide financial assistance to a PhD student who is undertaking research in asteroseismology
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy opportunity for international students in the Australia.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is a world-class teaching and research institution in Australia that provides a wide range of programs. The university is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities. It offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. The university believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all communities served.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is consistently ranked in the top 50 universities in the world and is known internationally as a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. The university advocates for all to realize their full potential and never limits people’s pursuit of excellence based on their background or circumstances.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 29 August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Physics
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: $35,950
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or international student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program in asteroseismology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science
- Be willing to conduct research into stellar astrophysics
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can first apply for admission via the university’s designated application portal. After being registered, you must submit an online application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Academic merit,
- Area of study and/or research proposal,
- Curriculum vitae,
- Previous research experience.
- Academic Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an honors degree (first class) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of your English proficiency before starting your studies at the university.
The study program will offer Up to $35,950 stipend scholarship assistance to support students undertaking research in asteroseismology. The scholarship will provide a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend rate (indexed on 1 January each year) for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance.