Apply for admission at the University of the Sunshine Coast and get a chance to fund your study with the International Student Scholarships programme. The university is presenting an educational award for overseas students in Australia.
The International Student Scholarship is available to international students commencing in 2023 across all USC Queensland campuses.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Get 15% discount on tuition fees at the University of the Sunshine Coast in Australia.
USC, also known as the University of the Sunshine Coast, is a public institution that ranks 43rd on the U.S. News & World Report’s list of the Best Global Universities in Australia. USC is dedicated to maximizing the economic, social, and cultural potential of its surrounding communities by fostering innovation, productivity, and human flourishing.
Why study at the University of the Sunshine Coast? As an institution of higher learning, the University of the Sunshine Coast encourages its students and faculty to think outside the box and embrace new ideas and methods. USC equips its students with the knowledge and abilities that will make a real difference in their daily lives. Its focus is on giving students the resources they need to succeed.
Application Deadline: Open.
- University or Organization: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 15% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
- Applicants must have to enroll in an undergraduate degree.
- be at least 18 years old when the program commences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Once you are ready to submit your application, you can head over to International Application Portal. If you are applying via a registered UniSC agent, they will submit an application on their behalf. For more information, including terms and conditions, contact the International Office or your preferred UniSC agent.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts of high school or university
- a copy of the photo/details page of the applicant’s current passport
- Statement of purpose
- 2-3 letters of reference
- Admission Requirements: For entry into most USC undergraduate degree programs, you need to have completed a minimum level of education similar to successful completion of Australian Year 12 with good grades.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you need to demonstrate your English language proficiency through one of the university’s requirements.
This 15% tuition fee reduction applies to the officially scheduled and published tuition fees for the relevant program and study period.