BIMM Institute is sponsoring an excellent opportunity through its Fabian Wagner Filmmaking International Scholarships. The university is now accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
This educational award will cover the cost of study for the Bachelor (Hons) Filmmaking programme undertaken by the selected candidates at the BIMM Institute. The successful applicant will receive a full scholarship for all three years of study from September 2022.
Wonderful opportunity for students to study in the UK.
With 8 colleges located in thriving musical locations throughout the UK and Europe, BIMM Institute is the largest and best-connected music institute in Europe. For more than 35 years, BIMM has given its students the information and abilities they require to fulfil the demands of the music industry, enabling them to graduate with a sense of readiness for the workplace.
Why choose to study at the BIMM Institute? At BIMM, innovative, current, and industry-driven programmes are developed and taught, and students get access to industry leaders through special sessions. BIMM Institute provides the highest quality of academic education alongside hands-on, exciting experiences that help its students to find their place in the music industry.
Application Deadline: The Scholarship application deadline is 5th August 2022.
- University or Organization: BIMM Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in UK and Europe
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Bachelor (Hons) Filmmaking programme at the BIMM Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You are eligible for EU-fees as an EU national or a permanent resident of an EU country
- You have received and accepted an offer of study for September 2022 entry onto the BA (Hons) Filmmaking course at BIMM Institute Berlin.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made online via the university portal. Students are required to submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The questions should be responded to in the English language, and answer the following questions:
- Can you describe a particular filmmaker whose career progression you admire, and why?
- How do you feel Equality & Diversity issues can be addressed within the film industry?
- What are your career goals?
- Who are your film and creative influences?
- Please? include links to any evidence of your work supporting your essay, e.g., links to social media ?around releases/demos, events/videos you have created, stream of a show/blogs you have written/ articles you have published, mood boards/websites you have designed, press releases/EPKs you have created and any references from placements or internships.
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill all requirements for admission at BIMM.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language proficiency requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE, etc., are accepted at BIMM.
The scholarship will cover the tuition fee of the Bachelor of Filmmaking programme undertaken by the selected students at BIMM Institute.