Scholarships are a great way to help you pay for the cost of your education. Therefore, the University of Chichester has announced the Global Merit Scholarships for high-achieving candidates.
This scholarship will offer financial support to international students who want to undertake their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of Chichester.
Marvellous opportunity for international candidates in the UK.
Established in 1839, the University of Chichester is a public university located in West Sussex, England, which received its university status in 2005. It maintains 14 departments offering specialization programs in sport, humanities, musical theatre, Engineering, Computing, Business, and education.
Why study at the University of Chichester? This university helps at all stages of students’ programs and provides them with a variety of information, advice, and guidance. In today’s global society, it also emphasizes the importance of cross-cultural exchanges between Japan and the rest of the world.
Application Deadline: The deadline for scholarship applications for 2022 entry is 12 August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Chichester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Awards: For undergraduate: £1,500 per year and for postgraduate: £2,500.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China/Hong Kong, India, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, USA, Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any field at the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer at the University of Chichester.
- Have exceeded standard entry requirements.
- Hold Overseas fee-paying status (i.e., who are not eligible for Home fees).
- Are self-funded (i.e. not sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To receive this award, students will apply for an applicable course at the university. After that they will be eligible to send the application form will be sent to you via email if you are successful in receiving an offer. Each application will be considered on its merit, based on qualifications obtained and the submission of an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an application (600-700 words) covering all of the following areas:
- Why you are applying for the course, you have chosen.
- Why you have applied at the University of Chichester.
- Why you are interested in studying overseas rather than at home.
- Your strengths as a student: the qualities you will bring to the University of Chichester.
- Why do you feel you should receive the award.
- Admission Requirements: Academic excellence over and above the criteria required for admission to the taught master’s course selected.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The educational fund will give scholarship will be offered as a fee reduction of £1,500 per year for up to 3 years to successful undergraduate candidates. The scholarship will be offered as a single fee reduction of £2,500 to the postgraduate candidates at the University of Chichester.