The Iuav University of Venice is thrilled to announce the Regional Scholarships for international students to help them commence their higher studies in Italy for the academic year 2022-2023.
This monetary award is open to international students who want to undertake any study programme in Italy. The students will receive the amount in installments towards the cost of study.
Great opportunity for students in Italy.
The Iuav University of Venice is a university in Venice that holds a mission to communicate new knowledge about place and space to the public through portable devices and on the Visualizing Venice website. It ranks in the top 13% of universities in the world a.
Why choose to study at the Iuav University of Venice? The Iuav University of Venice is an exquisite institute that combines a renowned tradition with a strong commitment to permanent innovation while putting the design process at the core of the whole educational experience. It also has a wide network of partners in teaching and researches all across the world which ultimately makes Iuav an international university.
Application Deadline: The deadlines for the online application are:
- 30th September 2022 for students enrolling in the 2nd or the 3rd year
- 15th October 2022 for students enrolling in the 1st year
- University or Organization: Iuav University of Venice
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: € 6.157,74
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree courses or subjects available at Iuav are eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted in the applied programme by the University.
- ISEE amounting to less than € 24.335,11 and ISPE amounting to less than € 52.902,43 (ISPE is included in ISEE)
- Be enrolled in one of Iuav study programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to enroll on the university portal and apply through the same. The applicants need to apply for the scholarship by filling in the “application for benefits” section in the admission application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Secondary school transcripts
- High school diploma
- Bachelor degree
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold academic qualifications relevant to the applied programme to be accepted by Iauv.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to be fluent in English and Italian.
The Iauv University of Venice will reward the selected international students. According to the student’s status, there are three different maximum amounts, paid in 2 installments:
- On-site students: € 2.481,75
- Commuter students: € 3.598,51
- Off-site students: € 6.157,74