A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, Kent Institute Australia has announced the Kent Education Bursary for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
This bursary is being extended to entrants from all foreign countries who want to apply and get accepted in an undergraduate programme of their choice. The students will receive the bursary in the form of a fee reduction.
Worthy offer for students in Australia.
Kent Institute Australia is a popular and well-respected business college established in 1989 now with campuses in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia. It aspires to create a brighter future for all of the students and prepare them for their chosen career path in Business or Information Technology.
Why choose to study at Kent Institute Australia? Kent Institute Australia is a reputed university that offers high-quality courses in business, accounting, and marketing, and information technology to its students. Kent has set a goal to create the pathway to student’s future by broadening their knowledge and expanding their life experiences to create the next generation of Business and Information Technology leaders in an array of different industries. It ultimately challenges students academically and socially and helps them grow.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Kent Institute Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $300
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all foreign regions outside Australia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate level courses and subjects taught at Kent are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into a full-time undergraduate programme at either of the Kent campuses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must fill the admission application form of the university and submit it at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Students that will be accepted into the applied programme will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A certified copy of your passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- Certified copies of your recent academic results and qualifications
- A certified copy of your English level documentation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants hold an Australian Certificate of Education, successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent to be admitted in a bachelor programme at Kent.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The international students that will win this scholarship will get a $300 per unit reduction in tuition fees of the applied bachelor programme.