Swansea University has established the International Excellence Scholarships to support overseas students in the UK. The application is now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship will be awarded to undergraduate and master’s students who have already demonstrated academic excellence or potential to do so during their time at Swansea University. Scholarships are awarded as a discount on tuition fees.
Worthy offer for applicants in the UK.
Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It currently offers about 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses to 20,375 undergraduate and postgraduate students. Swansea received its royal charter in 1920, and Swansea is a research-led university with 61 centers of research. Swansea University was ranked 22nd in the UK for delivering research that genuinely impacts global issues.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. Their diverse and welcoming community thrives on exploration and discovery, with a balance of excellent teaching and research, alongside a superb quality of life.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 20th August 2022.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and masters
- Award: £6,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-UK nationals and classed as overseas fee payers. If the fee status of the applicant changes after the scholarship application is made, then the University will need to remove the scholarship.
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance to date and be able to show what they will achieve at Swansea University in their application.
- Students on BSc, BA, BEng, LLB, MEng, MSci, MSc, MPharm, MBBCh, MA, LLM, and MRes (not the same as Masters by Research) are eligible.
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at the Undergraduate or Master’s level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an admission application on the application portal at Swansea University. Once you are ready to apply, please complete the relevant application form and return it to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit transcripts of previous studies and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the program requirements they wish to apply for at Swansea University.
- Language Requirement: You can generally meet the English proficiency requirements for entry to Swansea University.
Swansea University will provide up to £6,000 (£4,000 awarded in Year 1 and £2,000 awarded in Year 2 subject to achieving a 70% average) for brilliant students in the UK for the academic year 2022/2023.