To stand true to its commitment to investing in student talent and creating the best opportunities for them to reach their potential, Staffordshire University has established the Trinidad and Tobago Law Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This opportunity is a tuition fee discount of £500 offered to all applicants from Trinidad and Tobago who apply for the PgDip Legal Practice and the LLM Legal Practice Blended Learning courses at Staffordshire University. Award will be applied directly to the tuition fees.
Nice opportunity for students in the UK.
Founded in 1971, the Staffordshire University is a public research university in Staffordshire, England. It is ranked 1001st in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. The university is creative, innovative and inclusive and builds its social capital through its diverse connections.
Why choose to study at Staffordshire University? Staffordshire University aims to empower its people and celebrate their success and transform lives regionally, nationally and globally. The university’s vision is to become a great regional university connected to businesses and industry and to its local communities.
Application Deadline: The course is scheduled to start in October 2022. Therefore, interested applicants must apply accordingly.
- University or Organization: Staffordshire University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Trinidad and Tobago are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the PgDip Legal Practice and the LLM Legal Practice Blended Learning courses offered at Staffordshire University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from Trinidad and Tobago and be enrolled in an eligible postgraduate programme at Staffordshire.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university’s application portal to apply for admission. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Certificates and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a post-graduate diploma in Legal Practice.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The successfully selected students will be awarded a tuition fee discount worth £500 in the cost of the applied programme at Staffordshire University.