The University of Sussex is in search for candidates interested to take up a significant role in Primary Initial Teacher Education for the academic year 2022-2023. Applications for the Lecturer in Primary Years Education position are now open.
Students with experience and expertise in Primary education who are also interested and engaged in scholarship in education are eligible for this position. Applicants selected will be provided a salary of up to £40,927 per annum.
A fine programme for applicants in the UK.
The University of Sussex is a public research university ranking 163rd in Best Global Universities and is one of the top ranked universities. The university strives to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues.
Why choose to study at University of Sussex? University of Sussex is an internationally recognised university for its leading academics offering students courses that are designed with an aim to stimulate, excite and challenge its students to give them best career development opportunities. It has built a greater international profile and reputation as one of the leading research universities in the world.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by the midnight of 25th July, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: School of Education and Social Work
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £40,927
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All interested students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the teaching position at the School of Education and Social Work at the University of Sussex.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to contribute to the established and successful PGCE Primary (with QTS) and offer specialist subject knowledge and pedagogic expertise in Science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to apply for this by submitting the supporting documents via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic application form
- Personal details and Equal Opportunities form
- Admission Requirements: The students will be required to have relevant academic qualifications and experience.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the position they are applying for, typically high proficiency supported by language tests such IELTS, TOEFL, etc as proof.
The candidates selected by the University of Sussex will be provided a salary starting at £37,467 to £40,927 per annum (pro rata if part time).