Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to work with the most prominent UK steel manufacturer and contribute to the continued improvements in sustainability and productivity by applying now for the Research Scholarships in Material Engineering offered at Swansea University for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international as well as domestic students are eligible to apply for this scholarship that is entitled to cover full tuition fees of the PhD in Materials Engineering undertaken at Swansea University. Students must hold a 2:1 undergraduate level degree and have attained an IELTS score of 6.5 to be eligible.
Wonderful opportunity for students to study in the UK.
Swansea University is a public research university ranked among the top 30 research institutions in the UK, celebrating the heritage of the city of Swansea. It is also ranked 440th in the QS – World University Ranking as of 2022 and strives to be the best university in the region.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University takes pride in working in a proactive, collaborative environment of equality, trust, respect, cooperation, and challenge to deliver services that strive to exceed the needs and expectations of customers. It is very committed to the students’ mental health and wellbeing and provides various student support services.
Application Deadline: The applications’ closing date is 3rd August 2022.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All home country nationals and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Materials Engineering at Swansea University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a 2:1 undergraduate degree and an IELTS score of 6.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply through the official university portal. To apply for the studentship, students must follow the steps below at the time of application ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organization providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS132 – EPSRC iCASE.’
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter
- Two references
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirement
- Copy of UK resident visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must typically hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Swansea University will provide the selected students with full tuition fee coverage of the PhD programme undertaken by them and an annual stipend of £22,000.