The University of London is pleased to offer new international students its Global MBA 5 Year Anniversary Bursary. Interested students can apply for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is exclusively made open to any new students residing in selected international countries in celebration of the five year anniversary of the Global MBA. Candidates who have applied for admission and have been accepted by the university are eligible for this 30% tuition fee bursary.
Worthy opportunity for students in the UK.
The University of London is a federal public research university located in London, England, United Kingdom. Ranking 16th among Best Global Universities, the University of London enriches its academic work in the pursuit of excellence in education, research and knowledge exchange.
Why choose to study at the University of London? The University of London aims to transform people’s lives through education. It is driven by a commitment to diversity, inclusion and access and a belief in their power to create new ways of knowing. The university has always strived to deliver innovative training and postgraduate education for the new world of research and work.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the October intake is 12th September, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Global MBA programme offered at the University of London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be from a country listed in the Band A countries list.
- The applicants must be new students.
- The applicants must be registering for the July and October 2022 intake.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission in the Global MBA programme via the university portal. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a second-class honours bachelor degree or equivalent from an acceptable institution and minimum three years’ work experience in a managerial role (within the past five years).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Personal identification
- Educational certificates
- Curriculum Vitae
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS: at least 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in the written test
- TOEFL iBT: at least 92 overall, with 22+ in reading and writing and 20+ in speaking and listening
- Pearson Test (Academic): at least 59 overall, with 59+ in reading and writing and 54+ in speaking and listening
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (grade C or above)
- Duolingo: must achieve an overall score of at least 120
The University of London will award the selected candidates 30% tuition fee bursary towards the tuition fees of the Global MBA programme undertaken.