Pacific Prime Insurance is delighted to announce the Pacific Prime Singapore Scholarships programme for the academic year 2022-2023 started to give every student equal opportunity to study irrespective of their background.
The scholarship application can be taken up by any Singaporean or overseas student currently studying in a Singaporean university or college and pursuing high school or undergraduate studies. The scholarship award is valued at $1,000. The winners will also have their essays published on the official portal of Pacific Prime
Get an award amount of $1,000 to study in Singapore.
Pacific Prime Insurance Brokers Singapore Pte. Ltd. is a registered insurance broker in Singapore offering expert advice on a wide range of health and medical insurance plans. Pacific Prime Singapore is committed to finding the best solutions for its clients and offering the best advice.
Pacific Prime’s dynamic, world-class team based in Singapore offers advice in 15 different languages and is always ready to go the extra mile, ensuring customers of Pacific Prime have the best possible support and advice. It has a strong team of Singapore-based health insurance experts who employ an unparalleled depth of experience to deliver its customer’s health insurance advice they can rely on.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received no later than 30th September 2022.
- University or Organization: Pacific Prime Insurance Broker Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High school or Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any high school or undergraduate programme of choice at a Singaporean university or college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled (full-time or part-time) or accepted to a high school, university, community college, institute (including private education institutions), or trade school for the upcoming semester.
- The applicants must hold proof of enrolment.
- The applicants must be studying in Singapore.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, the applicants must apply for admission at their university or college of choice via its application process. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must submit their essays via mail to email@example.com. The mail must include the following:
- First & last name, contact number, and email address
- University, secondary/high school, or international school you currently attend (or have been accepted to).
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- The applicants must prepare an essay between 600-1,000 words and contain their thoughts and ideas, along with external references where possible in the essay.
- The essay must be written in American or British English
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the university or college to which they plan to apply.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must know English. Exact proficiency requirements must be found on their respective university portals.
The applicants will be awarded $1,000 by Pacific Prime for their undertaken high school or undergraduate study.