The Australian National University is pleased to bring this opportunity to the brightest undergraduate students from universities across India by organizing the Science Case Study Competition for the academic year 2022-2023.
Indian students who are enrolled in a bachelor’s programme in an eligible ANU-approved university or college can register to participate in this scholarship programme. applicants must address the issue in question – ‘Groundwater in India is decreasing because of growing urban estates, multiple cropping patterns and excessive water use for irrigation/agriculture. What is the solution for the future?’ Participants must come in teams of 2-4 people to be considered. Winners will be provided Rs 25,000 to Rs 1,00,000 as a prize and a certificate.
Amazing opportunity for Indian students
The Australian National University is a public research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. It is ranked 56th in Best Global Universities and has established a world-class research methodology and is a prestigious name for higher studies in Australia.
Why choose to study at the Australian National University? Australian National University is known for its excellence in research and teaching and is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities. ANU is ranked #1 in Australia for an impressive employment rate.
Application Deadline: Registrations are now open. However, students must observe application deadlines as per their college or university.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Rs 1,00,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants must undertake an undergraduate programme with at least one science-related unit at an ANU-approved college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must participate in teams of 2-4 people.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a university or college approved by ANU College of Science and must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program and be undertaking at least one science-related unit.
- The applicants can enrol in Miranda House, Hindu College, Hansraj College, St Stephen’s College, Sri Venkateshwara College, Shivaji College, Mithibai College, St. Xaviers College, Sophia College for Women, Jai Hind College, SIES College, B.K Birla College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Guru Nanak Khalsa College, SRM University, Rajalakshmi, Engineering College, Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Jain University, RV College of Engineering, Jyoti Nivas, Mount Carmel College, Christ University, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Osmania University, BITS Pilani and Fergusson College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made through the chosen college or university’s respective application processes. Students must register themselves to participate in the scholarship programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- statement from the employer confirming relevant experience
- Contact details of two referees
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the academic requirements of the bachelor’s programme they want to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
The candidates selected will be awarded the following benefits:
- 1st prize: Rs 1,00,000 gift card
- 2nd prize: Rs 50,000 gift card
- 3rd prize: Rs 25,000 gift card