Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. Therefore, the University of Newcastle is providing the Kelver Hartley French Equity Scholarship.
The award aims to support overseas students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
Nice opportunity for international students in Australia.
The University of Newcastle provides a wide range of degrees in several fields. It has internationally renowned teaching and research facilities, including large classrooms, technological reading centers, well-equipped laboratories, extensive libraries, and large meeting rooms.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? Students can expect high-quality training that will challenge them and help them achieve their full potential while attending the university. The college will help you develop your independent study skills. Separately study.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is August 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be enrolled in any year of any undergraduate degree at the University of Newcastle.
- Be majoring in French.
- Demonstrate the impact of personal circumstances, such as carer, sole parent, financial hardship, English language difficulty, Indigenous Australian, long-term medical condition or effects of abuse, disability, refugee status, or regional/remote disadvantage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programe at the university.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement (approx. 1 A4 page) outlining your academic achievements, career aspirations in the relevant area of study, and how this scholarship would assist you.
- You may need to provide documents to support financial hardship, although a Centrelink reference number may be enough.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant is expected to have a 1st class high-school degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must have an overall IELTS score of 7.0, with a minimum of 6.5 in each sub-skill. Equivalent English language qualifications may be accepted.
The University of Newcastle will provide a total benefit of $4000 to be paid as a lump sum after the relevant census date.