With an aim to provide financial support to students pursuing their undergraduate studies in the UK, Imperial College London has started the International Baccalaureate Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
28 international and home country national students will be awarded this scholarship application and be able to secure £3,000. The applicants must apply for a diploma programme at the Engineering, Natural Sciences or Imperial College Business School faculties at ICL to be considered.
Wonderful opportunity for students in the UK.
Imperial College London is a public research university that aims to provide an education for students from around the world that equips them with the knowledge and skills they require to pursue their ambitions.ICL ranks 7th worldwide, 3rd in Europe, and 1st in London.
Why choose to study at Imperial College London? The Imperial College London graduates are at the forefront of global efforts to protect the world from the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak. It delivers world-class scholarship, education and research in science, engineering, medicine and business, with particular regard to their application in industry, commerce and healthcare.
Application Deadline: The applications are open.
- University or Organization: Imperial College of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 28
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any desired diploma at the Engineering, Natural Sciences and Imperial College Business School of Imperial College London.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be overseas fee-paying students studying the International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma programme.
- The applicants must be applying for undergraduate study for a course within the Faculty of Engineering, the Faculty of Natural Sciences, or Imperial College Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university portal and apply for admission. Application details will be disclosed on this
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Two academic references
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the academic qualifications required by the faculties and programmes they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 115
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- PTE Academic – 62
The selected candidates will be offered £3,000 per year for the duration of the diploma degree undertaken by them at Imperial College London.