International students are brought this wonderful opportunity by the University of Southern Queensland to be able to afford their foreign education in Australia. It has established the International Student Support Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The application for this scholarship is exclusively offered to international students only. The applicants must be new commencing students enrolling in any undergraduate, postgraduate or research degree of choice at USQ to be eligible for this scholarship award, i.e. 25% tuition fee reduction.
Worthy opportunity for students in Australia.
The University of Southern Queensland is a medium-sized, regional university based in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia, ranked 607th in Best Global Universities. The university fosters a very value-driven culture.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern Queensland? The University of Southern Queensland has a strong commitment to ethics and integrity, collaboration, creativity and innovation. USQ is a recognized leader in online and blended education and is renowned for its supportive environment and student-focused commitment to learning and teaching.
Application Deadline: The application pathway will close at 5.00 pm (AEST) Friday, 22nd July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate, postgraduate or research degree programme of choice offered at the University of Southern Queensland.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be an international student
- The applicants must be enrolled in full-time study in either on-campus or online mode
- The applicants must be on-campus students (or have the intention to study on-campus after Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted).
- The applicants must be new commencing students.
- The applicants must have received an offer to study for Semester 1, 2 or 3 in 2022, in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to submit an admission application All international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- official photographic identification
- senior high school (A levels / Year 12) certificate and academic transcripts
- all post-secondary study certificates and academic transcripts (if any)
- evidence of work experience (if any)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and English requirements for a UniSQ degree program for which they apply.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL PBT – 525
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- PTE – 50
The candidate selected as winners of this scholarship will be provided a tuition fee reduction equivalent to 25% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved study program by the University of Southern Queensland.