The University of Findlay is actively providing financial support to international students through its Findlay Awards in the USA. The programme is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students with a GPA of 3.49 or higher can apply for any undergraduate degree program of choice offered at the university. Selected candidates will be provided with the $15,000 each year.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the USA.
The University of Findlay, founded in 1882, is a private university in Findlay, Ohio. UF offers nearly 80 baccalaureate-level undergraduate degrees, 11 master’s degree programmes, and five doctorate-level programmes. The University of Findlay is ranked 263rd among National Universities in the United States of America.
Why choose to study at the University of Findlay? The mission of the University of Findlay is to prepare students for meaningful lives and successful careers. It is dedicated to provide quality education for all students, and the university believes that personal attention is essential for students’ development as whole people.
Application Deadline: The University of Findlay does not have an application deadline and admits students on a rolling basis.
- University or Organization: University of Findlay
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an International student.
- Must be commencing an eligible undergraduate coursework degree in the USA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the program, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via the university’s application portal or common application at the University of Findlay.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following documents:
- Transcripts: Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary schoolwork or work completed to the final year of study. A certified English translation and the original credential in the foreign language are required.
- Bank statement proving the capability to pay tuition, mandatory fees, and room & board for one year.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of a 2.75 – 3.49 GPA or higher.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide the official proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Minimum Score: 61
- IELTS Minimum Score: 6.0
- iTEP Minimum Score: 3.5
- PTE Academic Minimum Score: 50
- Duolingo Minimum Score: 95
Successfully selected students will be provided with an amount of $15,000 by the University of Findlay to pursue their undergraduate degrees in the USA.