Students facing economic hardships in their education are invited by the North American University to apply for its Economic Hardships Scholarships offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship offered to international students applying for admission in an undergraduate programme at the North American University is exclusively for students who are in need of financial assistance to support their studies. Tuition fee support will be provided to the selected candidates.
Amazing opportunity for students in the USA.
North American University, one of the youngest, most dynamic, student-caring, private, non-profit, and non-denominational universities, is a private university in Texas ranking in the top 200 universities in North America.
Why choose to study at the North American University? The North American University, while striving to provide an environment promoting global cultural competency, personal growth and responsible citizenship, is committed to teaching excellence and student-centeredness.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is open. However, students are advised to find out and follow the course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organisation: North American University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $17,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States of America.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programme of choice at the North American University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in exceptional financial need.
- The applicants must re-apply every year to be considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university application portal. Students will be selected based on their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of official transcripts
- Reference letters
- Proof of achievement letter
- Bank letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the university-specific to the programme they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL CBT: 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or Overall grade of C or above.
The applicants selected to be awarded the Economic Hardship Scholarship can expect benefits towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate programme.