Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the E D Davies Scholarships in the UK. This study programme is organized by the Fitzwilliam College.
Three awards are available to talented international candidates who want to start their PhD degree programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
Wonderful opportunity to get an award amount of £1,460 in the UK.
Established in 1966, Fitzwilliam College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge. A venture intended to offer academically excellent students of all backgrounds a chance to study at the university. It is Cambridge’s seventh-largest college, with approximately 475 undergraduates, 500 graduate students and 90 fellows.
Why study at Fitzwilliam College? Fitzwilliam provides a world-class academic environment that offers personally-tailored support from when you begin studying to when you take your exams, graduate and begin your career. Its gardens, library, facilities and buildings all contribute, but what sets Fitz apart is its sense of community.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 August at 24:00 hours.
- University or Organization: Fitzwilliam College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £1,460
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All full-time PhD courses are eligible.
- All nationalities and fee status
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in a PhD degree at Fitzwilliam College. To request an award, complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Students must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Fitzwilliam College will provide an amount of £1,460 to the selected candidates in UK.The award cannot be used towards the financial undertaking required for admission to the course, but may be used as additional funding towards conference travel and other additional research expenses and towards living expenses.