Kyung Hee University is providing international students with an excellent opportunity in the form of Admissions D Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is open to all freshman and transfer students from overseas who want to pursue an undergraduate or graduate programme at Kyung Hee University. The selected students will receive a tuition fee for the first year of study.
Nice chance for students in South Korea.
Kyung Hee University is one of the private universities with two campuses across South Korea that visualizes becoming a top world-class university of global eminence and seeks world-class prestige to improve its reputation of academic excellence and to create a better future on the two wings of Scholarship and Peace.
Why choose to study at Kyung Hee University? Kyung Hee University combines professional and general knowledge and the insights of life and space sciences. It is famously known for cultivating global leaders with creative humanity. It dreams of creating a future society of harmony and creativity and is transforming itself into a global hub of social service. Kyung Hee prioritizes its students and contributes to the well-being of society, and promotes dialogue and harmony among world society.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Kyung Hee University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake any undergraduate and graduate programme at Kyung Hee University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students enrolled and accepted at Kyung Hee University in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must browse the admissions page to apply for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme of their choice. Students will be considered for the scholarship based on their original application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two-color photos
- Letter of recommendation
- High school records
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold qualifications supporting their applied programme with above average GPA to be admitted to Kyung Hee University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- TOEFL CBT – 197
- TOEFL PBT – 530
- IELTS – 5.5
- TEPS – 600
- The applicants must also have a score of 5 or 6 in TOPIK.
The winners of the Admission Scholarship will receive full or partial benefits towards the tuition fee of undergraduate and graduate programmes for the first year of study.